Wednesday 22 August 2012

IF NOT FOR MUSIC. Chocolate City singer, Brymo has revealed football and zoology as his other interests apart from music. He said this in a recent interview with The Nation newspapers where he expressed his interest in football and animals, adding that music has however taken the centre stage, ‘I used to like football a lot; suddenly music took its place’, he added. Speaking on his album, he disclosed that plans are currently in place towards the release of his sophomore album which will be released soon. According to him, ‘I am working on my sophomore album called The son of a carpenter due to be out in the last quarter of the year, I just concluded the video for my second single titled Good Morning , so far, it’s been a fine year’. Brymo, 26, released his debut album Brymstone with Bujoc Records in 2007. He is mostly popular for hits including Ara, Oleku (with labelmate Ice Prince) and most recently, Good morning


No comments: