Friday 14 September 2012

What's your own opinion?

This message was sent to Nicki Minaj's Wall On Facebook and i just feel i should share it with our readers.
Nobody likes you anymore because you are a plastic barbie who disrespects herself, her body, and all females and now you rap that you are voting for Mitt Romney because "you lazy bitches is fuckin' up the economy." You know who's really fucking up the economy? Rich and ignorant people like you. Now, I don't know if you were saying you are going to vote for Mitt Romney as a joke or a serious statement but my problem doesn't depend upon which presidential candidate you are going to vote for--it's a free country, you can vote however you please. My problem is that you would refer to everyday typical American citizens as "lazy bitches." How disrespectful. I attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison and I plan to attend law school to become an immigration lawyer and even though I'm doing these fantastic things with my life one thing I will NEVER do, as you have, is forget where I came from. I hope your fake ass deflates. Bye, you've lost a fan.

No comments: